Commercial Building in Parklands Parklands
This is a cutting edge, leed certified, 6 storey, grade A office building. Meticulously designed by reputable and renowned Atelier International Architects, located in Parklands. It’s designed for maximizing natural light and natural ventilation. These two important features are achieved by a large airy central atrium and optimum windows around the entire building envelope.
It’s a pre-certified Leed office building setting the standard for sustainable, green design and development in the region.
It uses 50% less energy and resources compared to a regular office building in Nairobi.
1. Lots of parking on 3 levels
2. Ample water storage
3. Comprehensive backup generator
4. Wide driveways and parking bays
5. Shallow slope ramps
6. Finished private washrooms for office spaces
7. Provisions for sinks in the office spaces
8. Common washrooms on every floor
9. 2 high-speed Schindler lifts
10. Grade A finishes throughout the building
11. Caretaker/ Management office.
12. Large, airy atrium
13. Natural light and ventilation
14. Green certified (LEED)
15. Water-saving washroom fixtures everywhere
16. LED lighting in common areas
17. Motion/ Light sensors
18. Adjustable daylight sensors in office spaces
19. Temperature sensors to maintain indoor temperature and air quality.
20. Anti-glare glass roof
21. Solar glass at the front facade.
Smallest size from 750 sq.ft