The Alma – Ruaka The Alma Ruaka town-kiambu

Property Detail

Type Status Location Price KSh 5,500,000.00 Area 51sm m Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 1

Property Description

The Alma is a comprehensive residential development set on a 4.18-acre parcel of land encompassing 408 modern apartments and other intriguing amenities with impeccable finishing. Located in Ruaka – one of the fast-growing neighbourhoods around Nairobi- The Alma is only a 30-minute drive from the CBD; give or take 10 minutes due to differences in traffic situations.

The project is strategically positioned in the heart of the fast-growing Ruaka neighbourhood. Located slightly off Limuru Road, the project is past Ruaka Town and only a few meters from Joyland Supermarket. The adjacent suburbs Runda, Rosslyn and Muthaiga also make the location quite secure and attractive for investors. Major hospitals within the vicinity include Gertrude’s Hospital and Aga-Khan Hospital.

The development consists of;

One Bedroom Apartment GUIDE PRICE FROM 5.5M

The Alma one bedroom apartment includes a living room with a breakfast bar overlooking the kitchen. The living room opens up into a balcony, big enough to allow you to recline and enjoy the views or read a book. The one bedroom entitles the tenant to one assigned parking bay.

Two bedroom Apartment  GUIDE PRICE FROM 7.7M

The Alma two bedroom apartment is a well-apportioned space with a living-cum-dinning room, the living room opening to a balcony. The kitchen area includes a storage cupboard and laundry space. The master bedroom is ensuite with built-in wardrobes.

Three bedroom Apartment  GUIDE PRICE FROM 11.3M

The Alma three bedroom apartment is a great layout for a growing family. It entitles the tenant to two assigned parking bays in the community. The living-cum-dinning room opens up to a balcony, via floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors, that bring in abundant light and fresh air. The kitchen area includes a storage cupboard and laundry area. The master bedroom is ensuite. All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes providing ample space for storing your personal belongings.

This is a sound project and great investment for both first home and existing homeowners for rental or living purpose with guaranteed returns during construction and once complete.

The Alma stands to offer you an attractive return on your investment due to:

Upcoming developments in the area, namely the Two Rivers Mall and Rosslyn Riviera Mall, which present a huge opportunity for capital appreciation in terms of property prices Easy rental uptake given the work opportunities in the location, as well as the commercial and lifestyle facilities in the Alma It is in this respect that you should highly consider investing in The Alma. You stand to gain:

Rental yield of 5%;
Capital appreciation on your property will be 23%;
Meaning you stand to get a total return of 28%.

Mode of payment

Cash Plan

For this payment plan, a 10% deposit is put down initially and the remaining 90% is paid within 90 days.

Installment Plan

For the instalment plan, 10% deposit is paid initially, 80% is staggered over the construction period, and the remaining 10% is remitted upon completion of construction.

Mortgage Plan

For the mortgage plan option, 10% is paid as deposit and 90% is paid upon completion of construction.

Monthly Payment Plan

The monthly payment plan is structured to have payments every month over a period of 36 months.

Zero Deposit

For this option, 10% is paid as a deposit spread over 6 months and the remaining 90% is paid when construction is complete.

Find this property on map